Saturday, March 3, 2012

March 3, 2012



You'd think I could be creative enough to make my title a little more exciting...I guess I just dont have it in me, plus I really dont know what I am going to write about before I start. Trying to manage despite the big blow of yesterday. Trying hard not to let a little thing like we are so BROKE it Sucks break me down. I did use some coupons to gain myself some hair dye and have gone red. Yikes I wasnt looking for such a drastic change and I am so grateful that St. Patty's day s coming soon, I might just get away with it. Anyhoot, I spent last evening catching up on some layouts. I finally got some pictures back (saved over $10- with my coupons, and circular savings) and decided to work. Here's one that I completed. Little man and I got to meet some of the Ghost Hunters in September last year. This was such fun, I have always been a big fan of the show. Really believe there has gotta be somthing to the paranormal finds...I know I dont want to find them myself, but it is cool to see what they catch. The whole day was lots of fun and the TAPS members present- Jason and Britt were very engaging and nice. Gonna spend some more time doing layouts this am (if I can find another roll of adhesive...do not want to go back out to the store if I dont have to, and I really dont want to spend the cash.) Graitude for the day; It's Saturday, the sun is shinning, I have the whole day to play with my scraps, we have enough meals to make it to payday, and above all 2nite is GIRLS nite and I soooo need it.

No comments: