Sunday, March 25, 2012

march 25th 2012

the day after......girls night. Actually I'm doing fairly well for surviving a night of drinks, food, and games that ask you to take a truth or dare. I've never been one to shy away from a dare anyways. Last night I had to made a TP diper (good thing I went to the store) and stand in the street, turn around five times, and confess several secrets about myself. We definately had a good time. It was so nice to have time with my friends and let loose. Gonna read the newspaper today, and spend time crafting the rest. No other plans except that I really do need to get to the gym. I gained two pounds after eating so much JUNK last night. Not gonna sweat it. It'll be off before you know it. Of course, as hostess I am stuck with a ton of left-overs and let it be known....I will not be eating that stuff, no how, no way. Perhaps I will be on again later after some new creations. Have a happy Sunday!!!

No comments: