Saturday, February 25, 2012

Feb. 25, 2012

Having a hard time getting started this am. Almost 9am (late for me). Woke up with a "hang-over" and there was no alcohol put into this body. No tylenol in the house either. I went to retrieve some mini wheat cereal and theres nothing in the cupboard but kids cereal...resorted to Trix. Guess trip to the grocery should be on my list of things to do today. House is so silent without the family...it's kindof creepy. We had some strange wind blowing last night and even the dog was jummpy....made me keep thinking someone or something was in the house, didnt help I was falling asleep to Ghost Adventures. Had an amazingly good time last evening. Several of my gal pals and their spouses (my friend Mary was a hubby stand in), enjoyed an evening of improv. This "gem" of a find I believe will become a reoccuring place of entertainment. I am told the show resembles "Whats My Line", although I don't believe I ever saw it, it was pretty much unscripted humor....and boy was it funny. Unlike any other comedy show I have seen before, (always that fear that you might be heckeled), audiance particpation was encouraged but not forced, although we did kind of FORCE Mary to get up there. She did and was a great sport about it. Very laid back, run with it humor, relaxed setting, tear provoking laughter, and good friends made it quite the night. Its so fun to get out of the house and do something!!! Did find myself feeling jelious while looking at facebook friends pictures of their Mid- winter break vaca. Longing for the warm beaches and short wearing wheather. Warm wheather comming to NY anytime soon? Plan for the day; clean, shop, scrap! But first I am going to take a nap and try to rid this headache!

No comments: