Sunday, September 13, 2009

How Wonderful....

My Open House went rather well. I now have four booking ...and several people were interested in my workshops..I am OVERJOYED!!!! I signed my hubby and myself up for dance lessons...EXCITING....began Starting point with my church....finalized my cards for the aution basket due next week...and I have decided to create some holiday cards as my gift exchange for pokeno. I have a date with my future bosses tomorrow to finalize everything and get this job started and the dentist tuesday.....Does it ever stop. Every Weekend in Oct is BOOKED so we have decided to go to Fright Fest this month. (Great Escape theme park) . my husband has to go to San Deigo halloween weekend...so our Annual halloween party will be the weekend prior and I will be enjoying myself at White Eagle with my team the weekend before....BUSY BUSY!!!! next sat is Stamp Camp and I cannot wait..... Well anyways my son has been eagerly awaiting the Scooby Doo movie on tv tonight and I LOVE scooby myself so I am going to find a nice soft spot on the couch and chill out with my little guy!!! GOD IS GOOD!

No comments: