Tuesday, September 8, 2009

feels like a Monday....

So here I am feeling like it should be a Monday...All kids made it on the bus this am, and off for their first day of school. I was so sure it was a Monday that I forgot that I have an OFF to school Horray!! luncheon with my girlfriends today.I knew it was on tuesday....well i glad that despite the business of starting the school year this am remembered before noon. Weekend away was nice we were busy the entire trip. Spent friday in Lake George village, and Sat. at the Theme Park. We didn't make it to the race track this year ...changing tradition. Mark and Ben went big boy golfing, while Gavin and I went to mini golf. Later that night mark and I had an evening solo and had the most delicious meal at Georges in Lake George. I was devine...
I have a goodby dinner with my parents tonight. My father is a college professor and will be teaching abroad this sememster so they are of to London tomorrow. I will miss my mother like CRAZY...will definately have to get set up with blogs or facebook before they leave...It hasn't hit yest just how much I will miss them...maybe tonight after the meal!I returned to my email for my first apt with my new employees on Monday next week....i do not have an official start date, but with the finances the way they are I am so ready to jump right back into it. I really thought that I would be wanting....to spend a little time at home....but I am anxious to return to some job, as I feel the financial crunch. It seems that everything is working out justthe same... Take care of yourselves I am going to try to take advantage of the peace and quite around here and clean

No comments: