Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I wish I could say that I'm in one of those "good" places this morning, BUT I'm not.  I'm not sure what is going on, but I am finding it difficult to be "HAPPY" today. Agonizing over going to work today. I volunteered to cover another members group, I'm super behind already and I just plain am over it all. I dont have any ideas about what my group is gonna do today, and I don't feel like thinking about it. Hubby has been cold all week. Princess is having "boyfriend" problems, still waiting to hear about my license, and have not received the paperwork for the FAF. Should I go on......I'm sick of being fat, sick of feeling unhealthy, sick of the financial demands of my life, sick sick sick. I typically will either act on this and be like a CRAZY woman either obsessing over everything that is going wrong or I avoid it all like the plaque. I have never been good with that whole balance thing. just gonna sit with this for a bit and see what happens.

No comments: