Sunday, August 9, 2009

weekend slows..



I have had such an exciting weekend full of such great people. Friday was my CTMH unit meeting and Sat I spent at a scrap meet, Sat pm I went to a CTMH picnic. I just love as the new idea book comes out and everyone seems so motivated. I was able to play with the new papers, the stamp of the months the featured Card Promo for Sept. and made this great altered album called Jacobs ladder. Buut perhaps the most exciting is word of Studio J...i am so super PUMPED about this. I cannot wait. Here are some pic of my friday night unit projects...Design by my upline the most amazing girl ever Sandy VanNorstrand.

1 comment:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Wonderful layouts! These new stamps are awesome!!! You've done beautiful work making background paper with them . . . the color combos are so pretty and a sneak peak at the new papers, too! Yippee!