Thursday, August 20, 2009

Thursday morning...





although I should be cleaning or doing something productive..(I have no one home and this could be time spent getting things NEEDED..done). Instead I have pulled out some of my pre made pages...perhaps this strange, but I like to use up my papers after I have made my I must have projects so I will sit in front of the tv...pull out my trusty Imagine, or Cherish and just cut and paste! then...when I have a thousand pictures that I have finally developed...I can simply shift through my pre made pages and stick, add some accents...and volia Page done!!! so here are a bunch of those pieces of work. they are kind of my own level 1's from CTMH. i am holding an OPEN scrap next friday so maybe I will be able to fill these pages with come pic, and jazz them up as well.

No comments: