Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Life is GOOD

I am so blessed. I just have to share my gratitude for the day. I have my health, my family, my dear and wonderful friends... and I was given a new job today as well. After my notice of layoff three months ago...i had freaked about what I was going to do....and after I finally just gave it to God...I was blessed by a phone call informing me that a position might fit me...and after a nice luncheon today it appears as if I have a new job that will suit me just about perfectly. I am so over joyed by this news and so blessed by my good fortune..Life is Good

2 comments:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

YaHOO!!! God is good!
I'm so happy for you! Happy that you have been blessed with a job and that you are thankful for the blessing!

hugs!

Leslie said...

Wendy, best wishes for you and your new job. Maybe I will be next. I have not had a full time job since the end of January. I pray constantly.