Sunday, April 1, 2012

April Fools Day 2012

Here are my Easter Decorations.




So yesterday wasn't a total waste I did several layouts using up alot of my stash..would have kept on going but I ran out of adhesive (first rule of stamp club...never run out of adhesive) This layout was done by Sandy Van Norstand from consultant club.

Sandy's layout. Gonna hit up the coupons and see about getting myself some more adhesive. I am on a roll with the layouts. Got a cake to make, bake and decorate for my Big boy's 19th birthday today. I'm still struggling with accepting the fact that I am a mother to a 19 year old. Just when did that happen? time sure flys. Paper reading, coupon clipping, a little shopping, baking and a little party for the big guy. Busy day I guess. till then. Happy fools day!!!!

No comments: