Saturday, January 1, 2011

Day 1 of 2011

So we begin 2011. Since I am finally feeling better, I realize that there is a ton of things that need to be done around this house. Okay so noone really wants to spend New Years Day cleaning, but it has to get done...and no I am not including house work on my list of sleep eat and work. I will get things done around here so I can enjoy the rest of the day. Number one on the list is get the tree down....although it really feels like I just put the thing up. Tree down, tidy up the rest of the house, make some big birthday plans for my youngest who turns 8 next week, do some me time....send out some Thank Yous to family for their Holiday cheer, start some New years scrapping and CTMH planning, dinner perhaps with the Hubby...we celebrate 9 years together today!!!! Stilll in love after all these years, and be ready for day 2. Perhaps this year I will do a 365 day scrap book...maybe that will be fun....and I am off. I will post later if I become at all creative in the day and have a artistic masterpiece to post I will return until then. HAPPY NEW YEAR.....I am already feeling that 2011 will be better and brighter then 2010.

No comments: