Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Jan. 5

1/2 the way down. Wow! the week is actually moving quickly. I was so tired last pm I came home made dinner, and sat and watched several hours of meaningless TV. I caught this special on coupons. It was quite amazing to see these coupon kings/queens save 95% of their grocery bill just using coupons. Imagine a $230- grocery bill costing like $6- bucks. Okay so I was fascinated. Thing is they don't tell you their secrets short of spending several hours in prepration for their shopping trip....and as exciting as that savings may be, I just don't have the time or patience to do such a thing. I also caught the new Paula Abdul dance show, while I flipped back and forth to the new biggest looser season. I didnt claim to have the most exciting life....but I did enjoy the simplisity of just doing nothing. Maybe I will step it up this pm, and clean a little.....

No comments: