Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Jan 4

Surprise Surprise....yesterday was a pretty good day. Work went well, no Problems.....I didn't get everything I had hoped to get caught up on, but things did progress well, and my first work day of the new year was a success. Must stop catastorfizing (i know this is not a real word) everything. I even made it to the gym and took my first ZUMBA class in over 8 months. I did get a smack of reality.....I am soooo out of shape. Did my first layout of 2011, signed my youngest up for soccer, and although I did get several on call calls last night, none of them were big time emergencies and I didn't have to leave the house. I am beginning to realize that perhaps I am the maker of my own misery, and perhaps if I just stop worring about what will happen and just live....things are really not as bad as I can make them out to be in my head.

No comments: