Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Jan 3, 2012

Good afternoon!!!!
I have been drooling over some of these blogs and so cannot wait to jump into some home decor ideas. I collected some challenges from the CTMH website, and some blogs I follow and did three cute cards and completed two layouts. Wishing I had my camera back from Nikon so I could show them off!!! Missed registering for the cake classes for this month, but gonna hit the OPEN house at Joannes this weekend to see what they might have for classes at 50% off. Got an instant message from a CTMH friend asking about my committment to CONVENTION this year!!!! Guess its a done deal cause it looks like she got plane tickets. I'm super excited, I'm just worried about the finances. My hubby says...GO FOR IT!!!! Guess thats why I am married to him. So far 2012 is looking pretty good.

No comments: