Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year-2012

Although I have been "blogging" for a few years now, it appears that this fad or means of communication has continued to be popular and as a New Years Resolution, I am going to attempt to make thist site more of a part of my routine. Perhaps a little cliche I have decided to make the 1st my starting point. So first off!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR and all that Stuff!!!! Welcome and Hello again!!!! In addition to the blog being a part of my routine, I have decided that I am going to work on at least one craft project a week throughout the year. I am sure that I will find myself caught up in another weekly crafting idea as well, but as I don't want to putter out my first week, I am starting with a fairly broad committment to one craft project a week. At current, I have nothing on the craft table ready to go...I have tons and tons of ideas, but nothing in mind. If you have suggestions I would love to see them, but until then off to pinterest to exam some great ideas. Happy New Year again, I am so looking forward to connecting with you and maybe get to know myself a little better as we progress through 2012 together.

No comments: