Tuesday, March 30, 2010

BUCKET LIST

As I was thumbing through ...I'd like to visit websites.... I came across a website exploring the idea of a bucket list..so I followed the link and thought that perhaps it would be fun to start my own bucket list. There are certainly many things that I would like to do before I die, and several that were on the example list that I have considered as well as have completed I just never really sat down and made a list of things I would like to do before I leave this earth. So I thought it would be fun to make a list...and scrapbook it. I plan to start my list first...and see if there are any that I have done...and any that I could do again...like enjoy a sunset/rise was on several of the example lists.....Now I have done that....most of us have.....but maybe do it with more thought. Another was build a snowman or catch fireflies...again I have done that, but when was the last time I truly enjoyed those simple things... OF course I have my BIG things as well....like visit Italy or ride a camel in the egyptain desert...but I think that a bucket list could have daily events too. Like snuggle with your child, or tell a friend how much you care about them, make friends with a stranger, help someone else out, give of my time. I don't think that the idea of a bucket list is to see how far you can go or live in the etreem....but more to live in the NOW and to the fullest....I'm off to start my bucket list....

No comments: