Thursday, February 25, 2010

Too much snow ruin Vacation Plans....

Okay...so for the most part....since my lay off in August, I have not taken any real time away, additionally, there has not been one snow day for the kids school yet this year....So what happens...Got a trip planned...all packed, ready to go and DUMP....we get hit with the biggest snow dump we've had all season. My daughter can't even enjoy the fact that there is no school today, my son is just grateful he can play the wii... I am most certainly disappointed... and if I was that same CRAZY girl I was 15 years ago...I may just take the trip anyways...but I am a more careful mother who is not willing to run the risk of killing myself and two of my children...just so we can take a little time away. Making the best of the situation...I plan on scrapbooking, cleaning, and this free's up the weekend for the many events that we were going to miss. Besides...Boston and Salem...have got to be much more exciting in the spring...and perhaps my hubby will be able to take off some work and join us should we go in the future......

No comments: