Monday, February 15, 2010

Gotta get back!!!

good Monday morning!!!! It seems I start every new change on a Monday.....but this time I gotta stick to it. I have allowed myself to sit in my FUNK for to long....and have made a commitment to myself...NO MORE I gotta get back. Appropriately it is a Monday and time to restart my engine, ...the MIB's are coming to my house today with a new stash of CTMH products....and I was given a new camera by my loving husband for Valentines day!!! Now I cannot blame my lack of scrapbook pages on NO camera...and no new supplies. Any excuse beyond that will no longer be accepted. I have also been blessed by a new job. Yippi...it is only part time, but it is a start, and it seems that NY state is going to extend the unemployment, which means I can stop sweating that concern. I have decided that instead of obsessing about what I need to do....I am going to simply do!!!! keeping with that spirit...the plan to pay more attention to this blog. hopeful that I will be back in full force....

2 comments:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

So-o-o-o good to hear from you! Sounds like you are pulling yourself up and starting off in the right direction! You GO GIRL!

Hugs.

Wendy said...

Thank You Sharli. Just trying to get back into the grove!!!