Friday, February 19, 2010

Good morning Friday

Good Morning and TGIF!!!!! Had a wonderful day with a few good friends yesterday scrapbooking. I did not get as much done as I had hoped but I did put some pictures in some layouts I already made, played with some stamps, and made these two cards. I suppose the best part of my open crop was spending time with my friends...it amazing how busy we all get. Years ago we all meet twice a month, we'd make dinner and let the kids play...now if were lucky we see each other every few months. So it was nice to get together. Weekend is busy...as always. It's all about Karate. My step son Ben is working on his black belt.. and this weekend is the finale. Tonight my MIL is joining us to watch Ben do his thing in the small arena and tomorrow kicks off the GRAND FINAL and dinner with the families. We also have plans to hit up a friends 40th birthday party...and spend the later part of the night (child free) at a local tavern enjoying the band One Hard Crank. Sunday...should I be able to move after the long busy Sat. I will be in the presence of watching my dear friends Sandy and Danny being baptised. And perhaps after the church service has completed....I can once again pull out the crafting supplies and get creative...however, as i glance around this house...I am thinking that at some point during all of this business I really do need to clean...bummer. Well here's my latest creation....the second card is using Color me Monday- Jeanette Lynton. Enjoy!

No comments: