Wednesday, December 23, 2009

New day...

Thank Goodness for new days......after my mild depressive spell yesterday..thanks for the support everyone, I am in a much better place. Spent yesterday morning shopping with my mother..this was nice to spend some time with her as she was in England for the last four months. Yeah for MOM's!!! (How come we don't truly appriciate them until we get big???) We had a nice lunch and she gave some wonderful support. Spent the afternoon at my youngests school Holiday party, and the evening with my family. Feeling much much better. A call from a potential employer would have sealed the deal...but no such luck. I have decided that I need to quit my current job (if working three hours Paid hours anyways...not including my personal hours....in the last five weeks a job). In theory this job should be an amazing position....great pay, flexable hours, benefits etc. It just has not blossomed, and I don't have the patience, or the financial means to wait out the thaw. Have decided to look for an established position and therefore I am garenteed hours and a paycheck......theory doesn't always play out like one theorized. I sent out a resume last week and I am hopeful that I get a call soon. I realize that with the Holidays I may not hear anything until after the first of the year, so I am not getting to concerned just yet. One small bummer yesterday was that I dropped my camera and now it doesn't seem to be working....guess I now know what to ask Santa for for Christmas. Don't tell my husband...that I really wanted to seek out a new one anyways....and no I didn't drop it on purpose. HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!!!

No comments: