Wednesday, December 9, 2009

December 9th 09

Up and ready for another busy day...WHEN, what should i spy out the window......SNOW. Quick turn on the news....Nope...just a two hour delay. Which makes things all the more difficult because now i am committed to things here.....no usual Wed. Morning routine. Would rather of had the kids off completely. Anyways, Have decided to make one more tag for the swap on Sat. and Went with my talented friend Renee yesterday to find jewerly to make as the gift...a shirt as well. Wishing I hadn't waited till the last minute, every minute is taken up this week. Today is my health and wellness meeting, jewerly making this afternoon, tonight Church school for Gavin and my Zumba class. Thursday have CORE at the gym, Cub scouts, and Health and wellness Holiday party. Friday h2o aerobics, and my husbands residency party. Sat....Zumba and I must have all gifts finalized for CTMH unit party later that night, and finally Sunday- Church in the morning and then yet another Holiday party. WOW.....perhaps not working so many hours isn't such a terrible thing...when would I actually have time to work????LOL

No comments: