Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sunday morning....

Good Morning all- busy day planned....
I have to get things cleaned up around here before my family all comes home and I want to get the pictures developed so i can spend the afternoon scrapbooking. the weather looks like rain...again so I can freely just enjoy myself. I spent part of yesterday cleaning the pool which I may add has only been used a few times this summer due to weather. this has been the coldest wettest summer we have had here in NY in forever. I really enjoy the warm and we have just not been blessed with that this year. Well we officially have 1 week and 1 month of summer so i better not curse just yet. anyways i hope to have some good pictures on here before the day ends. tt for now

1 comment:

Haley D. said...

Down here in GA we've had a cool summer (or at least a cool July) too. Hope you had a fun creative day.