Sunday, July 19, 2009

look what happens when.....




My family has left me here home alone for the weekend...and despite the 101 things that i should have been doing, I spend the last 48 hours scrapping...Oh yeah I did get the laundry done, my oil changed, picked up precriptions, and deep cleaned the livingroom ( I managed to get to sleep too). I still have to pack for my own departure, get a paper typed up for work and do more cleaning. chanting to myself..."must not scrap today" "must not scrap today" !!! Well heres what i did yesterday and last night. i still need to finnish up with some bling/tittles/journaling for some of them...but here you go. these are from Daysdreams paperpack. I have three boys and one girl so when this pack came out...I wasn't to excited about the PINKS....I didn't even have any of those classic Disney pic with the princess to scap with the kids. So...I made it work..I lookeed at this stamp set over and over thinking it was for someone who has a baby perhaps...but I finally surrenderd and I just love the playful ducks from "makin waves" my acrylics.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

so cute Wendy. Love those ducks. Had to have them but haven't found much of a usefor them yet.