Sunday, July 19, 2009

here are some more using Daydreams....

More pink, with all boys. These pic.s are from the one of the trips to great Escape. we purchased season passes as my hubby's mother lives in Lake George and we spend many days there in the summer. This trip we went down with my girlfriend Carol and her boys. I will be having lots of layouts featuring rides and water parks. I have more layouts featuring our labor day trip with another of my friends family. I will have to post them next. Carol is one of my oldest and dearest friends and my youngest two and her two boys are the perfect ages for playing together. These layouts need some bling.....and some tittles etc. I haven't yet decided what I am going to do with them yet..... so you may see these again with the added touch.


No comments: