Tuesday, June 7, 2011



Well it has been one whole week that I have been a self proclaimed SAHM. I must admit that I am struggling at finding my mojo with this gig, although I did spend time yesterday at the peditrician, made several other medial appointments that have been put off due to conflict in previous work hours, and was informed that my 15 year old has not had a physical since 2008. My youngest must have stuck his foot in a bug hole as he has about 4-5 bites that have swollen up so badly we needed medical attention. He has stayed home again today....as I am sure I will get a call from the school nurse minutes after I drop him off saying "come and get him". What ever happened to the days when.....?I recall going to the school nurse ment you spent the day laying on that cold cot for hours or gargling salt water. You sure didn't call your mom to come get you unless you were on deaths bed. But,,,I digress. The weekend was enjoyable. Friday evening my son and I went to the Taste of Syracuse, I did not eat as I am DIETING, again!!!! (Down 4 pounds since Wednesday, if nothing else not working has been a diet success so far) Saturday was spent with family enjoying Chittenago's OZ fest. Sunday I recoped and bashed myself for breaking down and having pizza the night before, of course this was after I had a Sunday doughnut. Hubbie got mad when I threw out the remaining reporting I was not the only one who lives in this house. I just couldn't take those thing looking at me any longer. Was quite please to step on the scales this morning and had not gained back any weight. Working on a baby album for a friend who is having triplets. THREE babies....I can't even imagine. Plan to finninsh that up today, do some cleaning, perhaps some shopping, and have found I really am enjoying Ellen at the end of my SAHM work day. TTFN

No comments: