Sunday, February 22, 2009

busy week

Kids were off from school this week, so I took them to their dads down in the mid-hudson area and my youngest and I stayed in a hotel for three days. we had so much fun just relaxing. We stayed at a hotel with a pool and the pool was heated....it was like bath water. We also spend a day in the Hyde park area and visited FDR's house and museum. Gavin was not so interested, but he did enjoy the Children museum of Mid- Hudson. We also went Build a Bear shopping and we now are the proud parents of Batmysterio, the only bat monkey in existance. I plan to scrap some of the pictures today...and hopefully find my extention cord to the computer and camera. Once again it is missing in action. Back to work tomorrow. Just can't wait can you hear the sarcasm?

No comments: