Sunday, April 5, 2009

what with these kids?





I'm not sure why...but all of us seem to have simply overslept this am...and we have missed our breakfast with the Easter bunny.No one seems to upset....maybe it's just me wanting my young ones to still want to be excited about a human in a costume....they grow way to fast. Ben said..it's just a guy in a suit and Gavin said the real Easter bunny is much smaller...and has real fur. No sadness here just me apparently. yesterday was busy as always, Alexis has 101 things going on with tutoring and drama..it takes the entire day. took the boys to the Y, and both kids were bummen that they couldnt get a basketball court. I've got to get over my own disapointments...and stop thinking....gee, when I was a kid, I would have loved to spend a day in the pool and most certainly would not have been upset if i couldn't play basketball. so the kids were upset that they had only one option and that was the pool..and this pool is amazing, its a mini waterpark. so is it that when I was a child there just weren't as many options or are the kids of today so spoiled that noting excites them anymore?

No comments: